Prep Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups (about 1 pound) fresh or frozen mango puree (can blend in blender or food processor is using whole mango)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 to 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- Optional: 2 tsp lime juice
- In a blender or food processor, add in mango puree, coconut milk and brown sugar (also lime juice, if using) water and ground chia. Blend until very smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as desired. Adding more lime or sugar if needed.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6 bowls, molds or cups. Jiggle molds gently to remove air bubbles.
- Let set at in refrigerator for an hour.
- To store: cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.